Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

First off thanks for the wealth of knowledge. There's some great insight here.

I just purchased a 2006 F-250 6.0. Studs, o ringed heads, gaskets, standpipes, etc... Also it has 175/30 Warren injectors air dog 165 and a KC stage 2 turbo. All work has been done less than 30k miles ago. 170k currently on the truck.

I'm coming from a relatively stock 7.3 and MAN what a difference between the trucks.

Currently the truck has a Live wire TS+ with some custom tunes loaded but am unsure from whom.

I like how the truck drives in the tow setting and haven't even tried the extreme yet.

I am looking into getting my own custom tuning and am wondering what's the latest go to for tuning? I'm leaning toward either TSD (recommended by KC turbos), or DP (my 7.3 had a DP on it and I loved it)

What's everyone's thoughts and experiences? Who are your favorite custom tunes? I know there's lots of threads on this but none too recently.

Thanks

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,752 Posts
Hey everyone.

First off thanks for the wealth of knowledge. There's some great insight here.

I just purchased a 2006 F-250 6.0. Studs, o ringed heads, gaskets, standpipes, etc... Also it has 175/30 Warren injectors air dog 165 and a KC stage 2 turbo. All work has been done less than 30k miles ago. 170k currently on the truck.

I'm coming from a relatively stock 7.3 and MAN what a difference between the trucks.

Currently the truck has a Live wire TS+ with some custom tunes loaded but am unsure from whom.

I like how the truck drives in the tow setting and haven't even tried the extreme yet.

I am looking into getting my own custom tuning and am wondering what's the latest go to for tuning? I'm leaning toward either TSD (recommended by KC turbos), or DP (my 7.3 had a DP on it and I loved it)

What's everyone's thoughts and experiences? Who are your favorite custom tunes? I know there's lots of threads on this but none too recently.

Thanks
Personal favorites are TSD and Warren paired with FICM tuning.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts