Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went out yesterday and picked me one up! I've been wanting on for so long! I'm proud to say i've already put it to work lol.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Very very pretty, Whats her name?

·
Registered
453 Posts
squats you truckquit a bit with a small load no tow or camper package?

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
squats you truckquit a bit with a small load no tow or camper package?
He's loaded way too far forward on the trailer. The tractor weighs 3200lbs

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
He has it that far forward due to his shredder on the back. Now that he has that shiny new truck, he needs a shiny new tandem dual gooseneck to go with it!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Congrats! I'm partial to the white trucks too, and my next one will have cab lights. What options does it have and what kinda deal did you get?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Yea I know I had all the weight on the tongue of the trailer and made it squat a good bit lol. I haven't quiet got a name for her just yet. It's the white platinum with ultimate lariat package, black interior etc. I love the power this thing has. So pumped that I finally have one to call my own. What's some tips you guys could give me to keep her running in tip top condition?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congrats! I love mine. To the above post about cab lights...I agree. I looked at trucks on lots and it's one of those little things that is a deal breaker for me. I wanted cab lights on my diesel truck.

White looks great.

Feed it good fuel. Not sure where you live, but in winter salt country, I recommend fluid film undercoating. I run dieselkleen in each fill up...just based on my research of fuel lubricity and cetane ratings. I found all the MSDS sheets for fuel treatments and DieselKleen was the one I selected.

Oh...And....wax daily :)

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
To the op, to keep it running healthy and keeping the longevity of the engine, delete that dpf filter, cat, and the egr cooler. Then you'll have a reliable long lasting diesel ford pick up!
:ford:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea but doing the delete and all that voids the warranty and I'm not so sure if I wanna do that! Opinions?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
445 Posts
sweet truck some air helper bags in the bag might be a good addition especially for a 250

1 - 19 of 19 Posts