Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know we are in the process of starting a diesel only website. DiscountPowerParts.com will remain, but it is getting a huge data base upgrade. You will be able to purchase ball joints for a 79 Pinto, a blower for a big block, Diesel performance parts, seat covers...anything. To stay true to our roots we are starting HiPerformanceDiesel.com. This site will have everything you could possably want for a diesel truck. We have thousands of diesel parts on our site now, but we carry much more than you see today. We wanted to start this new site to change our image a little, but mainly to make it easier for our main crowd to find what they need and want. It is a big investment of time and money, but the people who made us as big as we are deserve it.

What I am currently working on is the graphics. I would love to use a couple of trucks from members in our header. If I could get some pics from you guys I can start messing around with what it will look like. Please send large photos if you have them to my email address. [email protected]

I would greatly appreciate it! Who knows...maybe your rig will be in the header of our new site! It would be easy to use our trucks, but what fun would that be.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the way I'm leaning for our new logo. Not sure of the colors yet.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Not Flashy, but here she is. She got a lot of yalls stuff on her!!LOL!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
sending some your way! haha. Nice clean looking truck sea71!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
I've got some on a "throwaway" camera that I need to have developed. Gonna get a CD when I do. Pat.. you are welcome to any I've got.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I got some with your logo on the truck! They will be on the way shortly.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got a couple real nice ones from Howie! Its gonna be tuff with all of these. I should probably find a Dodge too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
How about this for a front shot hahaha.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its kinda missing something Cobra...just cant put my finger on it though lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
may not be a front shot but heres mine!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
sent a couple your way. i will get better ones if you want em

1 - 20 of 66 Posts