Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need to know which bank is which for injectors

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Bamafan 
#1 ·
OK I had a problem with a diesel shop by the house. took my 07 f350 in with a miss. He called and said #3 was bad. I decided with 194000 miles on it to go ahead and change all four. Got it back and all was good for about two weeks. I started having another miss. Got the code read somewhere else and they tell me #3 misfire. I take it back to shop and when he calls me four days later he said it is #3 but thats not what they changed he tells me they replaced the left hand bank which was 2,4,6 and 8. And that it was #6 that was bad. Paper work says it so shame on me. I still think he's up to no good but that may just be me. My question is which side is left bank is that sitting in truck or in front of truck driver side or passenger side. I am going to tackle the oddl numbers myself so just need to know which bank is my odd numbers and what is the sequence is one at front of truck or start at back of truck. Also he went back with stock injectors what cc are those and If I wanted to go bigger on odd side would that affect having stock on even side? If you u live near Mobile Al I do not suggest Diesel Injection Service

Thanks

#2 ·
Drivers side of the engine, counting from the front of the truck towards the windshield is 2, 4, 6, 8
Passenger side of the engine counting from the front of the truck towards the windshield is 1, 3, 5, 7

Stick with the stock injectors to match the others, or if you must go bigger, get a whole set of 8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.