Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a set of stock lugnuts that will fit a 04 F-250. I need the ones used on the aluminum wheels with the washer built in. I am in Alamogordo, New Mexico so if there is anyone close that has some please let me know!! I have a set and thought they would work but apparently in 2002 or 2003 Ford thought they needed to change the thread pitch so of coarse the ones I have dont work on my truck :doh:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I guess there is no one very close to me. . . There has got to be someone that has some stock lug nuts layin around. I am moving to Idaho and dont really want to spin my Toyo MT all the way there. I have everything but the lug nuts, can anyone help?

·
Registered
735 Posts
I had to buy all 32 earlier this year and it ended up costing over $80! I cleaned out all 5 OReilly stores in Sprinfield.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a complete set from a 2006 F250. I can post a picture of them later today...

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think your lug nuts will work Amarillo_Powerstroker but i am almost sure I found a set locally so before I go and make a deal that would have to be shipped I am going to wait till tomorrow I should know by then. But where are you located if I need to get yours?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts