Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy an Edge Juice w/ Attitude for my truck. I have found them for $650 at the lowest price and was wondering if anyone else knows where to get one for less. Any help?:confused:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
are you dead set on edge? If not, you can get tons better tunes from a custom tuner. Dpending on how many tunes you want, and if any custom tuning is desired, they can be competatively priced as well. Both are sponsors of the site if you want to PM them any questions. Dp-Tuner=SeeYa
TW=Wildman I belive
DP Tuner ot a Wildman are the best for the 7.3. If you want to check them out:
Dp Tuner
www.totaldieselperformance.com
With these you will need a set of guages as well though but you will be much more happy with one of these. Do some digging around on the forums and you will find out alot about the custom tuners:thumb:

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Nally they honestly are both awesome choices. you can not go wrong with either of them

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
skip the edge and go with a custom tuned chip from either of them.. i prefer the tony wildman chip because he offers free reburns... i had the juice on my truck(same year and engine as yours) and i can honestly say the TW chip kicks it butt in every way. you will need a set of gauges as welll... the price with the gauges is going to be a lil more than the juice but soo worth it...

Stealth Automotive. Tony Wildman Chip/ Gauge Combo

let me know if you have any questions

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
yup, both at the top of the game, I just did alot of reading and eneded up going with DP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts