Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I have an 8" lift on my truck right now with 37" toyos, Im thinking of going up to either 10 or 12 inches, and more than likely, Im thinking about going to 12....can I get some pics of you guys that have 10 and 12 inch lifts on 37s????

thanks alot guys....

·
Registered
182 Posts
a 12" lift on 37's will look naked, you'll need to run at least 40's if not 42's or 44's especially with a 24" rim. why not buy a scrapper on 24's with a 12" lift, it'll be dope dawg.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well Im going with 40s....later, when I get situated, can't afford it, just found out Im having twins....pretty awesome I think. so just trying to get everything installed then put tires on.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only pic I have is on my myspace...they are old pics they still have the excursion grille and old front end on it....I have no idea how to upload photos...so if someone wants to go onto myspace and upload some pics they are at my myspace if you search for Chad Hessey the main picture is a red crew cab....and Im the only Chad Hessey on myspace....please feel free to upload some pics for me LOL....I dont know how

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
15" and 40z

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Yeah pretty much. I have an older pic of my truck at 12" an 37's. Kind of temporary while I was waiting for my tires to come in. Let me find it.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks man, that's awesome, I can't see the pic here at work but Ill look at it when I get home...pretty stoked to see my truck finished though ( the wife is going to buy my interior today actually ) it's all getting swapped to black leather and it's getting the windows tinted( Im tired of people, my truck just got broken into and they stole my radio and everything.....and Im in another country and cant do anything about it......bastards lol

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
No problem. I dont think it looked bad at all.:thumb:

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that truck looks really good, but it's a little too big for what Im lookin for...definitely keeping my 37s....unless I go to a 38 but that's max...Virginia laws suck....I might actually be converting my front axle to the 05 front axle with only a 10" lift....wouldn't need too many parts...just the 05 front axle and than I can get springs locally for 50 bucks, and id need the spring pockets for the frame and radius arms and brackets from superlift....unless I just went with like rize industries new arms...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts