Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, need some ideas on what else I should do to my truck. A new grill is already on the way, just not sure what else. Give me ideas on both motor, drivetrain,,,ect...

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already got them :)

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's what I have so far:

Grill
Oil bypass system
fumoto valve (oil drain valve)
Doing the High Idle Mod

Thinking about:
Harley headlights
Amp steps

Thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
2008 tow mirrors and harley headlights !

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Studs and start deletin stuff.

On edit, you already got studs...

These things really need the reese hitch replaced with a bumper reciever combo. I plan on it as soon as the motor's done!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I have a Warn Transformer winch gaurd that would look great on there!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Maybe an 05 front end conversion?

·
Registered
546 Posts
05-07 badge, 08 tailgate, roof light... i can trade you most of them for your wheels :rofl:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
05 conversion, color coded mirror covers and door handles, amp steps, bigger tip and a EGR delete LOL

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05 conversion, color coded mirror covers and door handles, amp steps, bigger tip and a EGR delete LOL
You know I'm not to sure about the 05 conversion. It really hasn't grown on me yet. I'll do some more looking to see if it's something I'd be willing to do. As far as tips, I have a 5 inch and I think that's the biggest I'm going to go with. Amps are a for sure thing, just need to save up some more cash first.

Just did the "high idle mod" and I have to say that was pretty easy. The only thing I had a problem with was stripping the wires. Mine were pretty tucked up under the dash and I had to really take my time...LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
will 08 mirrors fit right on an 05? or do you have to buy some sort of kit?

2,850 Posts
They will fit but you need to cut a tab off of the back of the mirror. You also have to wire them because they have different connectors. To the op I would do 08 mirrors, tail lights, bumper, and tailgate!

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
I like the idea of body color door handles, delete the badges (personally I think it looks cleaner), blacked out headlights.

·
Registered
46 Posts
+1 for harley lights and '08 gate.....I am wanting the newer gate, I dont know if they made my color on the newer trucks but it sure would be nice, then wouldnt have to worry bout a painter!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts