Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help.

I have two different trucks both with the same set up.
Truck #1 is an '03 F-350 with a 6.0
Truck #2 is an '05 F-350 with a 6.0

Both trucks have a hydraulic valve turner and a gas powered 75 gallon vacuum mounted in the beds.

My problem is this. Both trucks are sagging bad in the rear ends. we have another '05 6.0 that has the same set up with no sag (had leaf springs added). The guy who had this done no longer works for the company and it has been put on my shoulders to figure out how to get the back ends brought up on both of these trucks. Can you all help me out, where can I get additional leaf springs to make the trucks stand back up? They are not riding on the overload springs, but they are sitting pretty close and they just look sad. If anyone has a suggested retailer, and can get me some brands that they have used that would be much appreciated. Have a good one.

S/F
Alex

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Are the 2 trucks DRWs? What's the budget limit?

Adding a larger rear block may help, new custom springs, air bags, an add-a-leaf.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are the 2 trucks DRWs? What's the budget limit?

Adding a larger rear block may help, new custom springs, air bags, an add-a-leaf.
They are both SRW. Adding a block will stand it up but I want something to make it a little stiffer in the back end. Where would I get an Add-a-leaf at? Any dealers on here want to chime in and sell me something?

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
forget the taller blocks or rearching the leaf springs and all that... air bags will be your best bet... otherwise if you are not on a budget and want something to actually be worth 4 link the rear and do a full airbag setup with no leaf springs... a lot of heavy tow rigs do this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.