Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you like them then keep them, but I think you need to switch your chrome over to camo or lose it.

IMO they look a little out of place because the rest of your truck is lots of black and lots of chrome - both of which typically don't match with camo.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Bug shield looks good but a chrome one would look even better!!!:thumb::thumb:

I'd change the window rain guard's to the regular black ones.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yup ditch them!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Off, looks like a Toyota with them on...

·
Registered
165 Posts
ditch em and get black ones.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Get black ones! Murder it out! I wish I had a black truck for that reason...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
yeah take them off get black ones keep it clean and the grill guard aint me but if u like thats what counts

·
Registered
804 Posts
yeah i agree at least paint them black or something!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ok, so I am brand new here but you have to pick sometime to jump in so here goes: Ditch 'em. I like clean, simple, function. The truck looks awesome allready so why mess w/ accessories? Kind of like putting curb feelers on a monster truck, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Ok, so I am brand new here but you have to pick sometime to jump in so here goes: Ditch 'em. I like clean, simple, function. The truck looks awesome allready so why mess w/ accessories? Kind of like putting curb feelers on a monster truck, isn't it?
:hehe: good first post bud :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Yes i would get rid of them too. I love camo but it looks like it doesn't belong on your black and chrome truck.

·
Land Yatch Driver
222 Posts
Bag the camo, and go with black. Looks a lot cleaner with black.

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
dude you kinda got the blacked out look until you look up and there is camo. get some trail fx black ones!! They are good and dont break easy. i think a replacement black bumper would make your truck look really sweet!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
The only color accessories that belong on a black truck are black or maybe a little bit of chrome. That's why a bought a black truck so it can get blacked out.

Case in point the camo is not working for you, I vote like everyone else, take em off.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else. Black it out. Im in the process of blacking mine out one piece at a time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts