Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 7.3 4x4. I am eyeing either the cryo powerslots non slotted or some nonslotted brembos. Just the fronts is all I need at the time. thanks

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!!!!

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checkout Defuser.com i think it was $200 for the rotors and $70 for the pads.:icon_ford:
am I looking at the wrong ones, I don't see any for 200.00. All I see is the 150 a piece ones.........

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Nope. You're looking at the right ones. $150 for the left one and another $150 for the right one. The free shipping makes it a pretty good deal. I spent 3 weeks trying to get them for $131 each from other sites. They would take my credit card number and then call me a day or so later to say they didn't have them. They always spoke with an Indian accent. Beware.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, now I have run powerslots before on mustangs and such but new to diesels. Is it really worth the extra money for these over the regular powerslots? I may pull a 6,000 lbs a few times a year and on mostly flat terrain since I live in fl. by the way sorry for all the questions, and many thanks to helping me out with this.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Go with what raul recommends. I have slotted rotors on all four on my ride and i love it!

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts