Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a rear ranchhand for a 99 F250? My OEM one got turned into a taco when i went out mudslinging a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much are you asking? I'm from the lakeland dade city area of Florida and I've got plan to visit in the next month or so. Just in case you don't think you'll have it that long. Can you get a fright estimate?

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
How much are you asking? I'm from the lakeland dade city area of Florida and I've got plan to visit in the next month or so. Just in case you don't think you'll have it that long. Can you get a fright estimate?
Ok didn't know you were from Florida I'm about 1 1/2hrs south of Orlando via Hwy 27. I'm not in a big hurry to sell so would wait if you are serious. I'll take $425 for the rear pic of it is in my Avatar and I'm also going to have the front bumper up for sale to if interested for $750 w/ Fog Lights included.

PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man but 425 for a used rear is a little steep. A new rear ranchhand around these parts (central texas) will only set you back 500 bones and thats paying top dollar.

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Well make me a reasonable offer this bumper is like new and was repainted by a professional with PPG paint b/c the factory paint sucked I have around $700 in it with the paint job and it is the 10 inch drop instead of the standard 8 inch drop bumper

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I understand you've got some money in the bumper but the top dollar I'm willing to pay for a used ranchand is 300.

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
I understand man but hey let me know when your headed to Florida and if I haven't sold it by then we might work something out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll right man sounds good. I'll let you know whats up when I get back into Florida.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
its not a ranchhand but its a reg chrome rear bumper. if your interested im lookin to get $100 plus shipping.

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
I can save you a bunch of $$. Are you gonna be at the LoneStar Powerstrokes GTG in New Braunfels in a couple of weeks? If so PM me I've got one I'm getting rid of

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No thanks I'm wanting to hold out for a ranchhand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts