Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the similar post in the 6.4 forum !
I curretly own an 05 F250 6.0 with Hypertech programer,68000 mi with on problems.
But i like to get a new truck before i retire....so here's my delima !
6.4 or 6.7 ??
The dealer are givin great deals on 6.4(0% interest for 60 mos or $8000 cash back) The 6.7 suppose to have great MPG,new 6 speed trans and tons of power($500 cash back)
Money to the side !! Which would be a way to go and why !:tard:
Or ... keep the 6.0 :dunno:
Thanks guys

·
Registered
133 Posts
The 6.7 is currently running $1500 cash back and if you request info from the Ford site you will get a brochure with another $750 back.

Take the $2250 and get as close to $500 below invoice as you can but not above invoice and you will have a sweet truck!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 6.7 is currently running $1500 cash back and if you request info from the Ford site you will get a brochure with another $750 back.

Take the $2250 and get as close to $500 below invoice as you can but not above invoice and you will have a sweet truck!
$1500+$750 :thumb: Sweet!
I get $500 below invoice for any new ford vehicle through my employer also :icon_ford:
Thanks

·
Registered
874 Posts
Coming from an '08 6.4 to my new '11 6.7, trust me...you want the 6.7!!

Mark

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coming from an '08 6.4 to my new '11 6.7, trust me...you want the 6.7!!

Mark
Nice rig :thumb:
Hey! Does all the 6.7 have engine brake ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
the 6.7 seem amazing! i have drove a buddies and its awesome! my only concern is its a new motor, there for its just not provin to be durable and problem free. there is a guy on the forum that had a f350 dually with the 6.7 i believe. he had pictures of oil spewing out of the super duty grade and all down the side of his truck :(

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the 6.7 seem amazing! i have drove a buddies and its awesome! my only concern is its a new motor, there for its just not provin to be durable and problem free. there is a guy on the forum that had a f350 dually with the 6.7 i believe. he had pictures of oil spewing out of the super duty grade and all down the side of his truck :(
is it stock or did he do some mod to it ??

·
Registered
612 Posts
6.4 or 6.7? Inboard exhaust, or outboard exhaust? Injectors mounted on the bottom of the head, or standard? DEF, or dump fuel to clean a filter and recycle exhaust gasses that rob power and mileage?

If, or when diesel prices hit 5.00 a gallon again, which vehicle will 'lose less' value?

Hope that helps....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts