Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 fx4 longbed crew cab f350 all stock besides some ranchos for replacements. I wanna tuck 35's. 2" leveling
Kit? Ehh idk...i wanna 4" lift but i con is charging 2,100$! Thats a little steap considering its not a 6" right? Any cheaper decent quality 4" lifts out there?
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your gonna be in that ball park price wise for any lift of icon quality. Such as pure or carli.
Ok..damnt! Well how cheap can i find one for? And are they too un-reliable ro even bother with? And a leveling kit isnt out of the question,what do you think about those? To tell you the truth i just wanna tuck 35's haha.

Thanks for the help brother!

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
go buy some 35s and tuck em. leveling kit should get you there just fine.
I just bought a 4.5 inch ICON off here used for 1300, but not sure if im going to use it or not....Truck already has a leveling kit when i bought it. plenty of room to fit 35.s as long as you dont get crazy on your wheel width and offsets. If you dont know what those are........may want to reasearch everything a little longer so you know for sure what you are getting and be happy in the long run

·
Vendor
2,357 Posts
2008 fx4 longbed crew cab f350 all stock besides some ranchos for replacements. I wanna tuck 35's. 2" leveling
Kit? Ehh idk...i wanna 4" lift but i con is charging 2,100$! Thats a little steap considering its not a 6" right? Any cheaper decent quality 4" lifts out there?
Thanks guys!
For 35's and the fact the you are on a budget I would stick with something around 2.5" . You can get into the Pure Performance 2.5 Starter Kit with a a set of Bilstein 5100's for a little over a grand.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Thanks guys!
I wouldn't cheap out on a lift kit. You have a 2008 Crew Cab Long Bed truck. They are not hard to install yourself. In this world YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! I am sure you have heard that before. LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sir, let us know if you have any questions on our products. Unfortunately our website is not 100% up to date, but we have a great line of 2.5" and 4" systems for all budgets!

JP

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks alot guys! Think im gonna go with a good leveling kit for now then. After this job is over in late october im no doubt lifting this beast.
For 35's i was thinkin open country m/t. What do you guys think? And yes i do like a wider tire, i think after some trimming i should be able to run a wider offset. Thats how i did my f150.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks alot guys! Think im gonna go with a good leveling kit for now then. After this job is over in late october im no doubt lifting this beast.
For 35's i was thinkin open country m/t. What do you guys think? And yes i do like a wider tire, i think after some trimming i should be able to run a wider offset. Thats how i did my f150 and she was ok after some front trim cuts.

·
Vendor
2,357 Posts
For 35's i was thinkin open country m/t. What do you guys think? And yes i do like a wider tire, i think after some trimming i should be able to run a wider offset. Thats how i did my f150 and she was ok after some front trim cuts.
The Toyo M/T's are my favorite tire for trucks this heavy. I run them on my close to 9000lb Dodge. I plan to put a set on my next Super Duty as well.:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts