Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having issues with 2000 f250 7.3 4x4 6spd with esof with manual hubs installed , switch has power but not working with shifting low or high 4x4 . I checked and replaced transfer case motor , checked wiring on motor all is good . I can use test light to the relays under hood and switch from 4low and high but dash light to not illuminate I ran across these wires under steering wheel right side , the light blue with pink wire has 12v when key is switched. I’m not sure why they were cut from previous owner and trying to trace down but not having luck
Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive design
Electrical wiring Gas Cable Auto part Wire
Light Electrical wiring Cable Computer hardware Wire

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
There are usually bundles of wires under the steering wheel and in the driver side firewall engine side that are bundled up for packages the truck is not equipped with. I have like 6 wires that are tapped off from the factory on the drivers side firewall. Was that way when it was delivered.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are usually bundles of wires under the steering wheel and in the driver side firewall engine side that are bundled up for packages the truck is not equipped with. I have like 6 wires that are tapped off from the factory on the drivers side firewall. Was that way when it was delivered.
Thank you for reply I was just worried because they looked cut , and trying to figure 4x4 not working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts