Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a new set of ispro gauges and the pod the goes above the rear view mirror and none or the wires are long enough to reach anything. where do i get wires to exend them or what should i do

·
Registered
796 Posts
napa......

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
I hear ya man, my lead wire had to be lengthened to reach just the pillar pod. I have Isspro also

Just find the same gauge wire and start splicing :tard:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Grab a 12 pack and start splicing

·
Registered
796 Posts
disconect your batteries... lol

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
hey man i noticed your sn says snook in it. you wouldnt happen to live in snook texas would you? Im over in college station

·
Govy Magnet
714 Posts
Unless your going to solder them together, make sure you get good wire nuts, or connectors. Cheap ones at autozone don't make a great connection a lot of the time, and you will be cursing at them when you do the tug test. Invest in good ones, they will be worth it!

~Phil

·
Registered
796 Posts
hey phil, how does your dumped exhaust sound???

SORRY FOR THE HIJACK!!!

·
Govy Magnet
714 Posts
I love the sound on my F150! The reason its actually dumped is because I was offroading with it (yes I was younger and dumber and that 2x4 F150 has seen more mud than my 4x4 250 ever will!) and it broke off my 3.5" tips, and the hangars from my custom exhaust. I cut it right in front of the axle, and I love the sound. Not much cab noise, and it sounds great (especially under bridges etc.). The Air Force 1 CAI really bumped the good sound up a bit, especially around 3.5k rpm. Sorry to hijack as well!

~Phil

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
What model gauges do you have? If you are using the EV series with the amplifier boxes, we have extension harnesses available to go between the box and the gauge head. ISSPRO Product Categories

If you are using EV2, you can extend everything except the pyrometer wire. They come with 10' pyro wires, so you should not need to extend them even for over-mirror mounts.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 14 of 14 Posts