Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Powered By Dinosaur poop
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im stuck here in Afghanistan for a few more days and I am trying to swap out my superchips FlashPaq (had to buy one due to previous owner having it on the truck but the dealership stole it out of the truck when it went in for work). I want to get a custom chip but need some help with this.

Mods are in my sig but the main stuff is full turbo back exhaust, banks big head wastegate, airaid intake, EGT/Boost gauges.

would love to get something that helps with spool, more power and better economy (when needed).

if you can shoot me some links or emails to contact suppliers that would be awesome and what the average price is for one of them.. Pros/Cons (its hard for me to do a lot of research on here right now because it takes about 8 minutes to load the pages up thanks to our 0.028kb internet speed here.

Thanks again

-Ryan

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Beans custom tuning.... Whites Diesel Performance in Florida. He'll hook you up.

Get your *** home, drop the complacency, get it done :thumb:

·