Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on Monday while at a stop light I pressed on the throttle and truck would not move. After a small panic attack because I was blocking about 70 cars I turned it off and then restarted pit into gear and it moved. Did this all the way home. Now while in driveway sometimes will move sometimes will not. It seems to go into gear because I can hear idle and Rpms change. Just will not move. I have just recently replacedlm flexplate but has been fine for several weeks. I am hoping it is something simple and cheap for I start new job monday and have little funds at this time. I also have problems with powerwindows, I do t know if the trans and powerwindow share the same circuit. 2 out if three relays seem to have issues and it seems that while messing with it sometimes it will move. Idk. Maybe just my mind thinking it. Is related.

And before some of you start saying tranny done I would like to check all that I can first. Such as pump. How do I check to verify its operation. And I have also heard of filter falling down. Could that happen? And electrical. What all is controlled electronically and how do I check. I have had a lot of electrical issues also and they all seem to be based from the relay fuse box under dash. And I also put in a boost gauge. If boost line leaks could that affect anything?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts