Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys need a little help my 6.0 is bucking like crazy in overdrive till the turbo spools up and it only does it in overdrive i dont know where to start (egr,injectors) any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
someone has had to experience this before

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe some techs are on this time of day

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks redsmoke its weird you say that because i replaced the fuel pump 3 months ago and a injector two months ago. thanks for the help i will try the egr valve and let you know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wasnt the egr valve brand new one in still doin the same thing

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was wonderin about turbo but leaning more towards injectors right now have to do something because right now in the hight gears if i get on it bucks and blows black smoke everywhere

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i put a new egr in and still the same symptoms and its idling fine just acts like its missing in the high gear and will buck until my rpms get up to about 2. with the sct the highest my egts get is about 1200 normal driving they stay anywhere from 8 to 1000.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just a little update what my problems were leaky y pipe loose connection on ficm loose connection on icp sensor and bad maff sensor and the loose connections shorted out all three sensors in all 2300 worth of repairs just now figured out all the problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.