Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 F350 that I am trying to add the overhead console computer to. I ordered the computer that is pictured and the overhead console itself. I installed the overhead console and have ordered 5 different wiring harnesses that said to work with 99-04. I am pretty sure the computer I bought is the correct one because the plug looks similar to the one in the passenger kick panel area. Does anything know the part number of the wiring harness I need? I went to the dealership with the over head console itself and they could only provide me a small diagram with the numbers "17C710" which seems to be in every harness on ebay that I look at, but none have fit so far. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,812 Posts
Will this help?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,812 Posts
You have the 16 pin connector on your console?
the diagram wont help with ordering the right harness, but it should help with getting the right wire connected to the terminals in the connector -- should you have to mod a harness

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have the 16 pin connector on your console?
the diagram wont help with ordering the right harness, but it should help with getting the right wire connected to the terminals in the connector -- should you have to mod a harness
I have a 10 pin connector. 6 on the top and 2 and 2 on the bottom. The harnesses I get from ebay are all setup like your diagram with the 16 pin connector, but it is too wide to connect to either my computer or the connector in the kick panel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts