Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at the sinister kit on alligatorperformance is this a good kit? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Im looking at the sinister kit on alligatorperformance is this a good kit? thanks in advance.
PTP makes a good kit at a reasonable price that includes the intake elbow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PTP makes a good kit at a reasonable price that includes the intake elbow.
ok cool thanks man, I just ordered it. I like how it comes with the elbow, I almost went with the flo~pro but i saw the PTP kit which looks the same and is $30 less. Ive never used PTP before but I've heard good things so I tried it out. I also ordered the MBRP passenger side intercooler pipe. Thanks for the advice guys! Do you think the passenger pipe is worth the trouble? it was $175 plus a 15% discount.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
the CAC pipe is worth the trouble. It really isnt very hard to do. Took me about 45 min to install. I didnt remove the radiator support to grind on it, I ground it down with it installed on the truck still.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
ok cool thanks man, I just ordered it. I like how it comes with the elbow, I almost went with the flo~pro but i saw the PTP kit which looks the same and is $30 less. Ive never used PTP before but I've heard good things so I tried it out. I also ordered the MBRP passenger side intercooler pipe. Thanks for the advice guys! Do you think the passenger pipe is worth the trouble? it was $175 plus a 15% discount.
I did the dirty diesel ( flo-pro) pipe and It seems my egt's dropped a little towing my trailer. Normal driving I can't really tell. I still think it is a good upgrade. You will probably feel the same when you pull off the crimped stock pipe.:D

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
We feel our EGR delete kit is the best overall option on the market. It will delete both coolers, includes an intake elbow, and is priced right. Also, should you have any questions during install we are here to help.

The IC pipe upgrade is well worth it and a good time to upgrade is when you do the EGR delete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts