Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I was using my brother powerstroke and I’m not 100% sure what done to it I know it doesn’t have a fast fuel system and it straight piped deleted bullet proof and it’s pretty built, it makes about 600 on its stock tune and I was doing a pull and I noticed it wasnt pulling as hard as it usually does and before I knew I was mid pull hitting about 90 and the truck shut off and I parker it and it cranks like it really wants to start but it won’t for some reason and It showed multiple cylinder misfires, low something fuel injector, cylinder 7 glow plug circuit stuck stuck/open and help it’s a pretty bike truck and but a few of our vehicles aren’t doing so good so I’m trying to figure out what it is sooner than later.... also waiting till the engine got cold and tried starting it and same thing

Hey so I was using my brother powerstroke and I’m not 100% sure whats done to it I know it doesn’t have a fast fuel system and it straight piped deleted bullet proof and it’s pretty built, it makes about 600 on its stock tune and I was doing a pull and I noticed it wasnt pulling as hard as it usually does and before I knew I was mid pull hitting about 90 and the truck shut off and I parked it and it cranks like it really wants to start but it won’t for some reason and The codes were It showed multiple cylinder misfires, low something fuel injector, cylinder 7 glow plug circuit stuck stuck/open and it’s a pretty built truck and All but a few of our vehicles aren’t doing so good so I’m trying to figure out what it is sooner than later.... also waited till the engine got cold and tried starting it and same thing

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Would be best to repost in the particular year section, and then maybe either general discussion or performance. You’ll get a better response.

I opened this thinking if it was a 2003-2007 6.0, I could Assist, but after reading 600 hp and pulling, which I assume is a sled pull, I realize that’s beyond me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.