Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a truck from Texas and got totally screwed by the dealer when it showed up. The truck needs all four door replaced. I cant afford to pay the price for new doors so I'm looking for good used ones. I would prefer the keypad on the drivers door since mine was supposed to have it. I live in Iowa and would hope to find something as local as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys. ----Jeremy

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Lkq or ebay or autowreckers in your area is best bet imo.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I have a perfect drivers door besides a little chipping along the bottom edge. oshkosh wi. guy on powerstrokenation has a full set i think

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you happen to have a link to the guy with a full set? How much are you looking to get for your drivers door?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He sold the set so I'm still looking. Barrak, I'm still interested in yours if I can't find any a little more local. Thanks guys! Jeremy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a passenger rear. Still looking for the other three. Barrak, still have yours in mind too. Jeremy

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got two front ones like new wit every thing in it even power cheap text me if you still need it 407-538-3383 thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barrak, does your drivers door have the keypad? I was just mapquesting Oshkosh. I think I have found the drivers front and drivers rear but the drivers front doesnt have a keypad and I'd like to have it back on the truck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts