Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a new tranny. What are some of the trannys ya'll are running. I hear nothing but to run ATS. I tried to search for it but couldnt find it on this thread. Someone please help me!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
steer clear of Another Trans Shot

Suncoast, NADP, BTS all have good products

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm running a Suncoast tranny in mine and couldn't be happier. There is a thread somewhere on powerstrokenation about a guy that has gone through 5 ATS trannies. Just something to think about.

-French

·
Registered
733 Posts
I am using Suncoast's tranny and it is working really well for me. It also depends a great deal on how you break in the "new" tranny and how well it was installed, but overall I would say go with Suncoast. Customer service was a little iffy trying to deal directly with them, but in the end it got done.

·
Registered
843 Posts
ive heard the suncoast and suncoast DIY rebuild kits are holding up pretty well.

Heard nothing but great things about NADP too. (actually cant recall a single bad word)

And BTS(my shop of choice) seems to build nice ones but only hold up to 600whp, all based on "heresay", but thats who will build mine if/when I ever do it.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
ATS trans seem to be blowing up left and right. Personally know a guy that went through 4 or 5 full "Billet Race" SunCoast transmissions.

He has since gotten a decked out NADP trans and is loving life.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Abrannan19 said in another thread the nadp trans are built with suncast parts

·
Registered
425 Posts
i have two year warranty with my suncoast so i been beating the brown out of it. and it running prefect. shop said if it dies they will come get it and rebuild for free

1 - 10 of 10 Posts