Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
I am at zip code 92277. How do I add my location?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Monrovia California. I would love to help out.
P/M or call (626) 824-1726
Dennis

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Send him a PM
You just posted your phone number for the world to see... Not a good idea.

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you are ever in Quantico/Dumfries Virginia there is a restaurant called Triangle Fried Chicken. Go inside, order anything and ask them for their oil. I live in California but everywhere I go I always ask just to test the waters and work on my "can I have some oil" speech. Owners son is even interested in buying a Diesel Jetta to convert. By my calculations they go through about 80 gallons or more a month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I used a couple other sites to pick up wvo on a 3000 mile road trip we just completed. Great idea for a map. I'm Located in northern Michigan, zip code 49740 right on lake Michigan, south of the mackinaw bridge. I Would be happy to help someone out, have filtered, filtered and fuged, or settled. Pick your poison if you get this far north.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I added you. Thanks for joining!

Is there decent skiing up there?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Skiguy35, I sent you a pm, I am in need of oil sooner then I thought. Unless there is someone in the Omaha, Nebraska area? I have to make a run there soon and am short on oil.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Skiguy35

I pm'd you my number. I don't think the moderators want us to use this thread for this type of communication. Just pm me or call sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here. I haven't bought anything to setup yet. Before I jumped head first I wanted to ask if there is anyone near St. Augustine, FL that would sell a starter 275 tote with filtered(prefered) or un filtered WVO? I wanted to get some before I built my processing/filter shed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can add me to the Google Map...I am in Philadelphia, PA...I can provide oil if given some notice...

I am about to drive from Philly to Indy...doesn't look like much on the map yet for that route...BArakus do you have any oil ready?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am in Nova Scotia & I have oil for sale. I realize that most on this forum will not be anywhere near me but I figured I would post it anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will be on a road trip from Vancouver BC to Fargo ND end of next week. Will take I90 and I94. Anyone along this route?

41 - 60 of 78 Posts