Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
All right, count me in.

Convienently located 6 beers Northeast of Minneapolis/St Paul MN. :drinking4::drinking4:

In the land of Beer and Cheese!:rockwoot:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in Central New Jersey just off the turnpike and with advanced notice can hook people up with filtered oil.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,263 Posts
You mean as fuel?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Anyone in Phoenix AZ, Inland Empire or Las Vegas area?
Lets keep posts in this thread limited to your area if you have oil to give.
No other discussion please. Don't want it to become cluttered.
If no one from AZ has posted in here, then there is no one in AZ probably.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Lets keep posts in this thread limited to your area if you have oil to give.
No other discussion please. Don't want it to become cluttered.
If no one from AZ has posted in here, then there is no one in AZ probably.
Well if we're going to make up rules then fine but OP said he wants this to be like the original oil map site and guess what they do? They also request oil and I really doubt that there is not a soul in Arizona,IE or Las Vegas that has oil to sell. I asked because no one has said anything in over 2 months.

·
Registered
54 Posts
WVO map updated!

I added a few more to our map. Its looking pretty good.

I stopped in WI on my way home from PA to MN. vegginpsd filled me up AND topped off my drum. impressive setup he's got going on out there. He's got 4000 gallons of clean oil just sitting around in super clean totes. thanks again mike. :thumb:

lets post our successful fill-ups and build a reputation for our guys on the map!

·
Registered
666 Posts
traveling out to montana on tuesday and i will be stopping to see vegginpsd. anyone know anyone in MONTANA

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
org bio/wvo stops

i made a map for you guys to add your address if you would like to help a member of the org or sell a few gallons of fuel bio or wvo.please make your additions detailed as in addresses and what type fuel you have.click on the link below,click additions,then detailed.enter as much info as you can and again make sure you include type to avoid pita for guys that are on the road.

org bio stops

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
well poop on my parade why dont ya...lol.i didnt read through this whole thing but i made it its own thread so maybe we could combine the two?i dont know i was just trying to help

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Its ok. I put a dot on your map for me :)

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
lol thanks.maybe i should just copy the link of the other map and post it in my thread for that

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Pat where are you at? I would like to add you to our googlemap!

I opened up your map, but I only saw Tubular's location.

·
Registered
2 Posts
call me in!

I am near Victoria, southern Vancouver Island, B.C, Canada.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts