Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bump:I just Modded my f-250 7.3 ltr. 4x4 with: W/W, TW-tunes (ts chip re-burn), earlier Mods : 3 pillar Gauges, 1 tranny. temp,- 2 pyro,-3 boost. 4" Exhaust, Before the mod's my truck, It seemed a little lazy. after I added the mods. It woke the 7.3 up. My chip settings are: 1) stock 2) High Idle 3) Econo 4)Street 5) Extreem 6) Tow I leave it on 4) street 95% of the time. When I grab all the throttle it doesnt act like it's getting fule, doesnt buck, chug. nothing just act's like I have a decelerator in it. I start letting off the throttle and about 1/4 from fully letting off completely, It starts to run? what do I need to do? injectors, HPOP, Fass Fuel pump? Guy's I am way, way outta my league.:bump: Thanks for any help. Erick

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
When was the last time you changed your fuel filter? Also, it feels like fuel and not the tranny, right?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not tranny prob. went through all that already, Freshly rebuilt. Kinda what I was thinking at the time, And I'm kinda annle about maintenance on my Ford, not fuel filter.??????????:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Check your TPS voltage at wide open, also more than likely its your hpop falling off that is killing the top.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts