Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 05 KR 2 years ago to get the truck in my sig. I have a Eddie Bauer Bronco that I'm converting to a KR. I would like to know the measurement of the "King Ranch" logo on the ashtray/cup holders please.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone...?

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
I will be able to get it within the next couple of days... my truck is torn down at the shop so i cant see it now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just measured on my 2006-

2.5" wide overall, widest width (as measured lower left to upper right, x-axis if you will, overall horizontal component)
.435" tall

The logo is a little 'decal' that is inset into the cupholder face, but you probably knew that already.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect, thats what I wanted to know. I have an Eddie Bauer logo on the wood trim on the dash thats 3.65". I was thinking this may be the only KR logo that I could use to replace it aside from going custom.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wonder if you could get a custom one machined through billetbadges. It is so small, I bet it would be pretty cheap.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may have to pursue that method. I totally forgot about them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Be sure to post up some pictures if you have them make something for you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do. I put in a request for a quote so we'll see. Here is what I plan on doing.

Replacing the EB logo on the wood trim with the King Ranch logo that comes on the cup holders. Seems miniscule but I'm trying to be very detailed about this swap/

I used one of my non-wood EB dash trim pieces to practice before removing the EB logo on the wood once b/c their unbelievably hard to find/buy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Billet Badges said I would need to get KR's permission for them to replicate a badge. Understandable, but still a PITA. I doubt that KR will give the "go ahead" but I put in a request nonetheless.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Could you have them cut an aluminum blank and then go to a vinyl sign shop and have them cut basically a sticker of the King Ranch "W"?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As a 2nd resort I could and I have thought about that. I just want not only the "running W" but also "king ranch". I'm just going to wait and see what KR says.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts