Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody know of a shop that I can trust, I;m in the Jacksonville Camp Lejuene/ New River Air Station area. I need someone that can help because Sanders Ford sucks big donky nutz:doh:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Scott, who is a member on here(Scuffy828) has an awesome shop in Winston Salem. Trucks Unlimited.

If you dont mind drivin that far, he definitely be the best person to take your truck too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's quite a few people on here, well actually a whole ton of people, who can vouch for him and how good his work is!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Pm him:thumb:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what it sounds like thats the man I want to go see. But I don't think that I have the time frame to leave my rig there.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently I have a injector problem/doesn't want to shif in early morining until normal driving temps.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Give me a call 2522681612 im a diesel Tech in Kinston NC not far form you and.. i can bering my tools and go over there.. if needed any thing to help fellow org member

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
From what it sounds like thats the man I want to go see. But I don't think that I have the time frame to leave my rig there.
I can vouch for Scott. HE IS GOOD!! AND FAST at what he does!!
I drove 5 hours to have head gaskets/ studs installed. Like I said: He works fast and more than worth the wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts