Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Im hoping somebody know a good diesel shop in NW Arkansas to do several mods....head studs, gaskets, egr delete, iniector work etc etc.
help me out!!! Anybody come to mind?:bump:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Is your truck your daily driver? I know someone who can work on your truck but not sure about the stud work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for a good shop too! Can off work is beyond me.
I just saw your post and thought I'd give you a heads up. I found a guy that is excellent on ford diesels. His name is Matt Kubik. He has a shop called cutting edge diesel. He completed a build for me last May. He really know his stuff and he's honest. He did exactly what he said. I pestered him for nearly a year with questions before he ever saw my truck. The only drawback is his location...he's in Newkirk, OK. its north of Tulsa. While that's a pain, I will take it to him if I ever need any work done to it. He really knows his stuff. He builds his own trucks for diesel drag races. Ill give you his number and email address but you can probably do a search on this and other ford diesel forums and see that he is highly regarded and has a good reputation. I won't take my truck to a dealer again, way to pricey and I don't think they do as good as Matt as far as quality.
Here's his info...
Matt Kubik. 580-362-7627
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts