·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity Bump.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Are there any upgraded units available Marty?

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... for like 900+ bucks... way too much $$$ for me to spend right now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have the stock one i took out of my excursion for 50.00 plus shipping

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cobra is sending me one. Thanks guys.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Marty what in the heck are you running in that thing? I got a 6.0 and just heard what your HP numbers were. Just wondering how much more in going to have to spend to get on your level if your running a 6.0.

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Marty what in the heck are you running in that thing? I got a 6.0 and just heard what your HP numbers were. Just wondering how much more in going to have to spend to get on your level if your running a 6.0.
If you wanna run like that i'd say since your a 6.0 get some sticks and a s300 and fuel and prob some NOS. Then you'll hang.

·
assistant director
1,053 Posts
marty maybe you should buy both so you have a spare

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Marty what in the heck are you running in that thing? I got a 6.0 and just heard what your HP numbers were. Just wondering how much more in going to have to spend to get on your level [highlight]if your running a 6.0[/highlight].
He's got a 7.3

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Yeah I was only interested if he was running a 6 liter. I know what I need I was just wondering what he was running if he had a 6.0. Thanks guys,

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One fuel... you'll need twins and something in the 250-300cc range.

On spray... well depends on a lot of things. Evan was running 12.3 range with stock sticks and a lot of spray... but most trucks require at least 200+cc's and at least a 300 shot of spray to get down to that area that weigh the same.

To do it with any kind of reliability you'll need complete fuel system, tranny, twins, studs, egr delete, studs, I/E/G etc...

I have yet to run a full boost pass on anything less then 33x12.50's... so I'm expecting to go really low 12's on fuel only. My truck should see 11's though....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts