Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of one or two 16.5" chrome rims that will fit on my 2002 f350. I have a set I bought from a guy and one was broke when I got them. Send me a pm if you have them or email pics and info to [email protected] thanks

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
I have a brand new mickey thompson classic 2s I could sale you for 300.00 plus shipping. When I say brand new, I mean in the box never opened. I wrecked my truck and tried to buy 2 and the only company that had any left told me if I wanted one, i had to buy all 4 of em. So I did and only needed one. Anyhow, the price is a bit high, but I dont really want to sale it. On the other hand I did see a set of 16.5x14 for sale on one of the PSD forums or CL in Texas. I think they were asking like 900 for the set with out tires.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ive got a full set of eagle alloy 058 looks like mickey tompson. 16.5x12 if your interested

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you guys both send me pictures of them to [email protected] or post them on here. I was really only looking for one to go with my set but if the price is right I may buy a full set. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
o **** my bad ive had some things going on. sliped my mind ill find out tomorrow

·
Registered
437 Posts
im also looking for some around the indiana area for cheap
sorry for the hi jack :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts