Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and always end up in a thread that has no resolution. I know I am not the only one that has this fault that pops up. It only happens when it is hot. Either when the sun has ben shining directly on the dash or when it is 120° inside the cab. Has anyone actually resolved the issue? New card, new head unit?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know the nav update cards are cheap to upgrade. I'd try a new card for the $$$$$ to spend.
Legit card or flea-bay specials? Heard mixed reviews on those. Another $100 for the "Ford" ones is not a huge deal, but that is beer money.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Never had a problem but I do have a fully tinted windshield. Lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
A11 is the newest card I believe

·
Super Moderator
9,223 Posts
It was a legit Ford card thru Amazon. I'd have to double check the pricing and who I got thru on Amazon. It wasn't $100....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a legit Ford card thru Amazon. I'd have to double check the pricing and who I got thru on Amazon. It wasn't $100....
If you happen to run across the seller that would be awesome. I think I'm on A6 card right now. I'm definitely willing to give it a whirl.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welp, I went ahead and ordered the A11 from Ford. Had a crap ton of Ford points so it didnt cost anything out of pocket. We shall see what happens when it gets here.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol.Yeah. still got money for shocks now ;)
I had no idea I had Ford points. Or how I got them. Maybe from service and parts purchases. I went to check out and it asked me if I wanted to use my points.
FWIW, the current version is 11. The 10 is cheaper and available e'rywhere for about 40 bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts