Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you computer geeks out there. This Sunday March 15th there will be a online sim race being broadcast on RLMtv at 5:30. For you guys that have Nascar Racing 2003 and a steering wheel you ought to come out and race. Pay out for the race is like $75 for 1st place (don't hold me to it cause its a guess from the last race) Pay outs depend on how many people sign up to race. $15 per car per entry. Practice Starts around 4:00 EST @ Talladega in COT Cup cars.

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about or would like to watch the race here is what happens...

RLMtv Sim Racing Television is hosting the Full Throttle Radio 375 at Talladega on Sunday March 15. Coverage for the race begins at 5:30 EST. Basically what is going on here is there are 2 commentators that broadcast the race over the internet live with live stats and live leaderboards. The whole race is covered, and there are no commercials. So if you want to see something new and totally different and you can't race come out and check it out. I will be racing in this race.

If anyone wants to watch or sign up to race PM me and I'll help you get set up!

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm Tyler_Burgert. The one always getting yelled at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts