Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for replacement seats for my 2006 F-350 FX4 PSD CC XLT for month now. You would think that there would be an easy to use, warehouse style web site out there for just such a thing, but there is no such thing. In fact, most of the junk yards in my area don't even inventory their parts. They are all "pick-n-pull" places and the customer service sucks! Before you berate me on having thin skin, save it. I have alligator skin, but these places really know how to push your buttons...rant complete.

So, back to the more pressing issues. Could someone PLEASE give me some insight on buying good, quality, clean OEM interior parts? I have a grey interior, so unless you know of a complete tan or King Ranch interior, I'll stick to grey...that's not to say that I wouldn't live a color change.

Thanks Guys and Gals, see you on the road!

·
Registered
192 Posts
X2 for LKQ. I have used them in the past with great success.

What is wrong with your seats that you can't put some katskinz on them or get them reupholstered?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The driver's side is missing a ton of foam. I just assumed that reupholstery would be more expensive if I could find one in a junk yard...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
948 Posts
I would just order a new pad and recover the seat. That is going to be much cheaper in the long run.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Richmond auto upholsery can help you here (he is a vendor on this site, just look in the vendor section under that name). He just did my lower seat cover and new pad and it turned out awesome. Shoot him a PM with what you need and I bet he can help you out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts