Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was my very first race in my truck, Here's how it goes, some punk kid that hangs out by my house would always ask my cousin that if i want to race. Always bugging about that. He has a single cab 04 5.3 chevy with a programmer, intake exhaust, mass flow sensor, under drive pullies, and some more little shizie. Well i went to subway and he comes up by me and they call me "hey my buddy wants to race, so to finally end it, i say sure. I got off my truck locked the hubs and put that baby in 4 hi, So we go out to a little strip out in the country, He says three honks and we'll go. So he does his little burn out and i just sit there, So then we line up, his buddy starts to record, this was my very first time taking off in 4wd . boosted that baby to 15psi. 3rd honk came and i pounced out of that hole like no other. :woot: WOW!!!! was my impression. Felt like i was in a subaru. Just with more space. Well i beat him and he was pretty disappointed. He never expected a big 8000 lb truck to whoop on his a$$. So this is the first kill for my baby. :icon_ford: Heres a little video that the guy recorded. Enjoy YouTube - vid of truck

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
good job! killin chevys one at a time

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes sir, tak'em down.:buttkick: Nice job.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awesome job man

Do you have a 7.3 or 6.0?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Awesome job Javi, keep killing those gassers!!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Saweeet! Nothing like having pictures to prove it.
Craig

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
oh dont it feel great to put that cheby in its place. nice kill and nice vid to back it. :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks guys for all the comments. I figured a story is never really as good as it is with proof. I'm pretty sure other guys on here would have seriously handed him his a$$, but till I get that fast I'll leave all the faster cars to them :-D , and my truck is a 6.ohh ohh

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
yes yes take them all down ..good kill

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
GOOD JOB! Yer on a roll from here on:woot:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
I like his windshield. Youd think will all the money hes putting into performance stuff hed fix that. It looks like he barely started gainin on you near the end. But hed never get you by the 1/4 mi.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
great kill!

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice kill! theres a guy out here by me that has a 5.3 1500 w/ programmer, intake, exhaust and a bottle (200 shot so i hear) who wants a little action from me.....gunna be like taking candy from a baby.....hehehe... maybe i should give him some land to make him feel better???? lol

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Nice Kill....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aww come on TJ, dont gotta rub it in. :) . Good stuff come to those who wait, so all in good time my friend. But I'm pretty sure that will be my last race for a while. Dont want stuff messing up down the road. Still need to be able to make out to the dunes.

·
Served Our Country!
196 Posts
aww come on TJ, dont gotta rub it in. :) . Good stuff come to those who wait, so all in good time my friend. But I'm pretty sure that will be my last race for a while. Dont want stuff messing up down the road. Still need to be able to make out to the dunes.
It's all in fun, bro! A kill is a kill. Congrats! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts