Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fianally decided to put some pictures on here of my truck, here are 2 of them. What do you guys think of it? and what do you think i should do to it apperance wise? Im going to repaint the hood, roof and fenders because the clear coat (i think thats what it is) is starting to come off so.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
not a bad looking truck... not to much into the color of the truck... and those flares look alittle big for those tires..

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
get some mudders on there. Mine had pizza cutters when i got it, now it looks bad azz

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
I think that you should loose the Bully Puppy and get some SCT.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, im going to get the bully dog chip reburned with tonys tunes when i take the chip out for emissions (I know i dont have to take it out to do emissions but its a good excuse to take it out for new tunes). As far as the tires go, im going to be getting new ones very soon, dont know if you can tell from the picture but the tread is almost gone, i just rotated the tires so i can get a little more use out of the front ones.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
well it sounds like to me your going in the right direction:thumb:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Nothing looks as good as a lifted OBS!

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Yea, im going to get the bully dog chip reburned with tonys tunes when i take the chip out for emissions (I know i dont have to take it out to do emissions but its a good excuse to take it out for new tunes). As far as the tires go, im going to be getting new ones very soon, dont know if you can tell from the picture but the tread is almost gone, i just rotated the tires so i can get a little more use out of the front ones.
I have a BD chip and would love to have some custom tunes burned on it? I didn't think they could do that?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a BD chip and would love to have some custom tunes burned on it? I didn't think they could do that?
Ive contacted tony and he said that he can reburn the bully dog 6 position 4 bank chips :thumb:

And i was thinking about removing the flares but it looks funny with out them to me :dunno:

And adding a lift is 4th or 5th on my list #1 being new seats for the front, those things are junk. then repaint it, then a few mods, then ill get a lift.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I woud do what tank said. If your already repainting certain parts you should paint the whole truck 1 color.(If allowed budgettly)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I woud do what tank said. If your already repainting certain parts you should paint the whole truck 1 color.(If allowed budgettly)

I have the paint to do it my self and the expierence to do a good job, but i dont want to paint the whole truck my self to much work, and i dont want to spend the money to have a paint shop do it when i know i can do it. and the color doesnt bother me to much so i figured id keep it the same color and spend the money and some thing more worth while, like new seats, or some thing on those lines.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I like it. I would get those headlights cleaned up on the inside, paint up the grille and plastic around the headlights a different color, throw a matching (that color) bug guard on it and some bigger tires. And a CB antenna looks like it belongs on that rig for some reason. Then it'll be killer. Just suggestions bud, y'got a nice lookin OBS

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
ranch hands, wider tires

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like it. I would get those headlights cleaned up on the inside, paint up the grille and plastic around the headlights a different color, throw a matching (that color) bug guard on it and some bigger tires. And a CB antenna looks like it belongs on that rig for some reason. Then it'll be killer. Just suggestions bud, y'got a nice lookin OBS
Yea ill take any suggestions people have, I'm always looking for a way to make it look better.

And i do want a new bumper for the rear and front, probably going to get a ranch hand or something similar.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yea ill take any suggestions people have, I'm always looking for a way to make it look better.

And i do want a new bumper for the rear and front, probably going to get a ranch hand or something similar.
:thumb: That'd be bad. First I'd go with wheels/tires though, at least.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts