1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Congrats! nice numbers :thumb:

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Was that with only the mods in your sig?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
floor it deisels dyno its a load dyno. I got second of all powerstrokes. my buddy that built his 97 put down 480 and i dont member the torque

·
Registered
29 Posts
dang there some nice numbers how do you like the dfuser Steroid Module ive been thinking about getting it does it work good
again nice numbers

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Nice numbers. wish mine were close to that!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Awsome numbers:thumb: Cookie Cutter... I wished you could of got on the dyno in DFW man!!!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Awsome numbers:thumb: Cookie Cutter... I wished you could of got on the dyno in DFW man!!!
yeah i wish i would have too. only 2 problems i has, i was still drunk when i got up the next moring

and 2 i had no money lol

·
KVFD
4,060 Posts
nice vid! Why didnt you have the hood open and a fan trying to push more air to it? It seems a tad bit high if you ask me... Why dont they do a complete stop after each pull? Every dyno i have been to they did a complete stop.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dunno why they didnt. This was the second year i have been to this dyno and it is how he does every truck. I think he programs his dyno to the rpm range of the truck and gets a feel for the gearing that way he gets a good solid pull out of it. Im not sure but i think thats what he does. and there was no fan or anything so no need for the hood popped but i did take my air filter out.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Have you had any issues so far pulling 440H.P with stock head bolts? Did you ever retorqe them before you did the Xcal? I am asking because I am now out of warranty and about to purchase a Sct and not ready to do the head studs. I wanted to buy an extra truck before I jump into it.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.