Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys i havnt fully decided but i might sell my truck. If anyone is interested PLEASE let me know and we can talk about a price. Heres a pic of what it looks like if you havnt seen it. Thanks. 168,000 miles, Auto, Leather, Heated/power seats.

The wheels on it in this pic need to be modified to fit right but will come with the truck along with the tires.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am taking offers. Everything in my sig will come with it if the price is decent.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
its a good looking truck heres a bump for you

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
:bump::bump:
Give it some time. Alot of folks are out of town. Nice truck man.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. I hate to get rid of it but i cant afford to keep puting power into it. Im gana go a diff. route

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:bump::bump:
Give it some time. Alot of folks are out of town. Nice truck man.
:ditto:
are you getting another stroker ........well here is a bump ....and good luck with your sale ......im sure your going to be sad to see it go

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Nice Truck!

Keeping it up top for ya:bump:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
that's sad, i hate the idea of people starting to mull the idea about dumping their trucks due to outrageous pump prices..right now is a buyers market for a diesel.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is the fuel but more the power thing. It costs way to much to power the 7.3 and with my bizz i need a power truck so i have to do what works best for me. ya know how it is

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
BRENNON!!! Why are you selling it man? Please tell me ur not gonna buy a Dodge...or even worse, a Duracrap....

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes i would love to and i have thought A Lot about it but its kinda hard to find just the motor that i want. YES IM GETTIN A DODGE.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts