Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the deal, I work with a guy who has a 2002 Chevy 1500 pickup with the 5.3 in it. On the job (electrician) we always make little bets about this or that and whoever loses buys the other lunch.

On the way home one day we caught a light with a HUGE straightaway in front of us. He rolls his window down and says "Whoever loses buys lunch Monday"... I smirked and replied "Sure" as I reached over and turned my chip up to level 5 :)

Light turns green and I absolutely DESTROY him!!!! Didnt spool it cause I spin enough just hitting it from a stop. I let off at 45 because I could barely see him anymore :rofl: It was awesome, he cruises by me and yells "You MOTHER****ER!!!!" :hehe:

So now Monday I get free lunch :woot:

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^yeah...45mph....

Good kill...but you only raced for what....4-5 seconds?

I'm still glad ya won though....good job

yea, but he wasnt even close to beating me... he knew it too. Besides, is free lunch really worth the 14 dollars I spent on fuel :hehe:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
yea, but he wasnt even close to beating me... he knew it too. Besides, is free lunch really worth the 14 dollars I spent on fuel :hehe:
It is when lunch is prime rib.:hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we're talkin Jimmy Johns here, so no, it wasnt worth it... crap...

·
Registered
198 Posts
LOL,

But Good Kill man

Thats funny.

This reminds me though when this other floor layer came by our office for Friday breakfast tacos and pulls up in his F-350 that has a tow program on it i beleive. So he pulls in and does a burnout. hes always been a show off. So my dad asks him if he wants some of my truck and if he loses he has to pay for the tacos next week, FYI we got about 15 guys show up friday mornings for tacos. just when my dad about convinces him he sees the Bully Dog badge on my tailgate and backs down.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I smell a 16 oz. t-bone with all the fixin's for lunch, mmm lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sweet kill! Alright free lunch!

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Don't forget to order beer with that prime rib