Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Having an issue with my X4. Im trying to return my truck to stock and unlock the device.

I can return my truck to stock. However, the device still says its locked. Any ideas?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Crickets sadly...lol We both want to know, because I want it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Do you have the software on your PC? From what I just found online you have to connect it to the PC and open the software to unlock it. There's evidently a box to click on.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Answer my PMs please and please refund my money since apparently it isn't unlocked and shipped. You've been online and I've e-mailed you and PM'd you multiple times.

·
Premium Member
7,933 Posts
Still crickets? @HMM ?

Reactions: Roccafellas

·
Premium Member
7,933 Posts
@DriversDiesel why don't you at least communicate with the guy who paid you for that tuner? A little information goes a long way.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Reactions: HMM and ZMANN

·
Registered
965 Posts
I keep hoping there's a good reason but since he's been on and off since the first couple of PMs I don't see how... But at this point I just want my money back and he can go on with no ill will from me. Guess after joining in 2008 he decides to end it all by screwing one guy over $250...strange...

·
Administrator
31,415 Posts
we had the same discussion in the moderator room

why the hell dick a guy over for 250.00 and have to look over your shoulder for the next year or more and the possibility of legal action since it is all documented.

plus I will keep an eye open for him on other forums.

even if he was semi smart he would have sent you the locked device so you could have something tangible to hate other than him LOL

we will probably just ban him soon so we can get him out of here
he has email addresses if he has a change of character

·
Administrator
31,415 Posts
@DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel
@DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel

1 - 20 of 71 Posts