Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what im thinking guys, i wanna know if u think its dumb and childish, or smart and effective!!!

In the 90Degree angle for my stacks im going to take a 2inch holesaw and cut a whole then weld a 2in exhaust pipe in there, and put one of those electric exhaust valves on it, then run a pipe to the rear of my truck hidden... Then when i feel the need to roll some coal on ricers or at some douche who cut me off, i can flip a switch and itll do it!

I dont wanna hear any, your the reason the diesel community gets a bad name, because im not, thats the reason im asking what u think first.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
There is better payback to people that cut you off than just smoking them. When I get cut off I'll hit the air horn, pull up next to them and come over into there lane, the ole brake check, and if in traffic the best one is just lay on your regular horn for 20 sec. and that really pisses them off. Blowing smoke doesn't put fear in them it just provokes them.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is better payback to people that cut you off than just smoking them. When I get cut off I'll hit the air horn, pull up next to them and come over into there lane, the ole brake check, and if in traffic the best one is just lay on your regular horn for 20 sec. and that really pisses them off. Blowing smoke doesn't put fear in them it just provokes them.
Haha, well this is all true, its what i do now! haha
ok well what about the ricer and dodge/ chevy aspect?

You see this idea came to me when i was just driving and an old dodge rolled all over the side of my truck for no reason in a parking lot. i looked up at my stacks and cursed them!!!! haha now with my lift and tires, maybe i can get it in ricer and dodge windows!! haha i did that in my h1 one time. to this girl i know. SHE WAS EXCITED!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Haha, well this is all true, its what i do now! haha
ok well what about the ricer and dodge/ chevy aspect?

You see this idea came to me when i was just driving and an old dodge rolled all over the side of my truck for no reason in a parking lot. i looked up at my stacks and cursed them!!!! haha now with my lift and tires, maybe i can get it in ricer and dodge windows!! haha i did that in my h1 one time. to this girl i know. SHE WAS EXCITED!
Well if you can get in front of them and are willing to throw penny's at them that works :rofl:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Your truck shouldnt even smoke with an intake and exhaust only like your sig says.

It has been done before, I actually think there is a kit out there somewhere.

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
Thats my only disapointment with stacks.....the smoke goes straight up, instead of in some %%&^%% car window! I still wouldnt get rid of my stacks though. Used to carry tubes of bbs in my chevy truck. It was lifted and the tires stuck out an inch or so, let the bbs out, hear alittle pinging in the fenderwell, and like magic, the person behind me backed way off!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your truck shouldnt even smoke with an intake and exhaust only like your sig says.

It has been done before, I actually think there is a kit out there somewhere.
I mean once i finally get my Chip and injectors in. Im like pre planning things, thats how excited it am! like when he rolled at me i was thinking to myself, this guys lucky he didnt do this after july 9th, id kill him!!! hahhahhahah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts