Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
That looks awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb: Excellent choice.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Wow that looks sweet!!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Looks great. We sell Top Gun, and thats one heck of a bumper! Nice wheels you got there. Look alot like the new ones I put on my truck saturday. Good looking rig!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
bad a$$ man looks ggreat

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
:hehe::supergay:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Awesome bumper! Awesome truck! Awesome driveway! Gotta loose those side steps!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I do wanna take them off so it looks taller but I think it might be a big pain in the a** to get in and out of after a while.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah I do wanna take them off so it looks taller but I think it might be a big pain in the a** to get in and out of after a while.
Ya that would be the only reason I wouldn't ha ha! If you keep em maybe think about paintin em black?!

·
Registered
52 Posts
what lift and size tire?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I dont mean to open up an age old thread, but are you running any type of fog light on the top gun bumper??? I just bought one and it dosnt look like the stock fogs will fit in there. Any Ideas???:dunno:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do they still make these? I heard TopGun went bankrupt and I cant find their website anywhere

·
Registered
315 Posts
man, looks badass, i wanted to go with a full replacement, but after i found a GREAT deal on my ranch hand brush guard for only $100 i couldn't pass it up..
badass truck aswell

·
Registered
238 Posts
I dont mean to open up an age old thread, but are you running any type of fog light on the top gun bumper??? I just bought one and it dosnt look like the stock fogs will fit in there. Any Ideas???:dunno:

Looks like he has fogs but they look round, not stock. Find anything that fits yet? It would be nice to put a light bar on that bumper!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts