Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is everyone. I just couldn't wait any longer so I am starting this today. As of now I have 11 days left before I start my trip home from Iraq.:woot:

For those of you who don't know, I just recently bought my home in Fayetteville and will be in and out of the area throughout the last week of May. Any of you guys are more than welcome to come by and help unload my trailer. I would invite everyone for a cookout or something but I won't have nothing but a pile of boxes and stacks of furniture.:doh:

Thank you everyone, and I hope to meet some of you while I am home.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Here it is everyone. I just couldn't wait any longer so I am starting this today. As of now I have 11 days left before I start my trip home from Iraq.:woot:

For those of you who don't know, I just recently bought my home in Fayetteville and will be in and out of the area throughout the last week of May. Any of you guys are more than welcome to come by and help unload my trailer. I would invite everyone for a cookout or something but I won't have nothing but a pile of boxes and stacks of furniture.:doh:

Thank you everyone, and I hope to meet some of you while I am home.
Good deal bud.....I don't know about the unloading the trailer..... but thanks for what your doing for us and get home safe:nod:

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

These 11 days are going to fly by!!!! Get home safe!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Stay safe, and hope the time flies quickley for you :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Stay safe and congrats on being short on leaving the suck! :)

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
:woot: Thanks for your service :flag: If I were closer I'd be there to help ya. Stay safe

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am glad you are coming home safe. What base are you at?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I am happy for you bud! I know you are looking forward to it. Thanks for all you do man.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Stay safe!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks for your service and glad to hear your comin home!!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Good for you bud. Get here safely.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately I will be going back but maybe this will be the last time.

Hank, I think Granny already has something cooking for me, I just aint sure I want any of it.:hehe:

·
Registered
230 Posts
damnn i thought i was headed home some..Im about 32 days out, but good luck man stay safe for you last week or so

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
AWESOME MAN! 11 DAYS TO A WAKE UP!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Morning Hank, my day isn't quite over so I can't count it yet. My first day home will be the 22nd but it takes a few days for me to get there.

Will do, and you take care of that wife of yours.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Hank, I think Granny already has something cooking for me, I just aint sure I want any of it.:hehe:
I got something waiting for him!!!! :nod: And YES Hank I can cook! You saw me I ain't a skinny thing like I used to be! :hehe: I won't let the kids go hungry while they are in town. I hope to get to meet up with them while they are here, at least for a good old fashion butt kicking, provided The Granny is healthy, but even is she ain't, I still think I got something for his fat butt girl! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

10 more days!!!:woot:

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately I will be going back but maybe this will be the last time.

Just make sure your arteries are in good shape!:nod::thumb::rofl: And the #1 rule in life, never pass up a home cooked meal made by someone who cares!:thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 144 Posts