Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys, you've seen my first beast (my sig pictures) and now here's my no.2 beast that I just finished. (almost) I'll post more pictures soon.

2008 Lariat (no.1 is a FX4)
mods....
Donahoe 8" lift kit
Donahoe 4 way links
Donahoe adjustable tie rod
Donahoe front springs
Deaver 5" inch leaf springs w/3" blocks
Fox shocks w/res.
Fox steering stabilizers
Rize brackets (steering stabilizers)
Pro Comp hoops (for dual shocks)
Pro Comp limited straps
24" Mazzi wheels
37" Toyos
Billet grills
XDI air intake (love it!!)
Magana flow 5" DPF back exhaust
Superchips (will be replaced with KEM soon.....still waiting for Mike)
AMP reaserch steps
Pace Edwards electric cover
PML rear diff cover
PML front diff cover (not yet installed)
Recon Tail lights
Recon 3rd brake lights
HID headlights (6K)
HID foglights (6K)
Pioneer D3 (will be selling soon for cheap $$...waiting for the new Z3)
Rear back up camera
Remote start
Turbo cooler timer

and more to come.....
Just giving myself a little brake. My wife said that I spent too much money already for both trucks.:dunno: Hey, it's my hobby and I'm very addicted to it. :woot: BTW I'm ordering my 3rd beast soon. '09 F350 Dually King Ranch and flip it the same way. :nod: Anyway here's the pics. Hope I'm doing this right....Thanks for looking.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Thats a good lucking truck man, where do you get all the money for that and another new truck on the way?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a good lucking truck man, where do you get all the money for that and another new truck on the way?
Thanks man....just pimpin my wife...just kidding.:hehe:
I own a bodyshop and couple of detail shops here in San Francisco and Sacramento Ca. I deal with a lot of dealerships and high end customers. Check out my "ugly website" (needs to be updated really bad) and you'll see some of the cars I detail and worked on. I need to update it and put more pictures of new cars and ball players. This web was last updated about 4 years ago.

luxurydetail.net

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
hahaha

man you have some nice cars there that you have worked on, If I had the money I would do what you do spend a lot of it on my trucks. Your truck looks really good man looks like you do some good work:thumb:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha

man you have some nice cars there that you have worked on, If I had the money I would do what you do spend a lot of it on my trucks. Your truck looks really good man looks like you do some good work:thumb:
Thanks....I need to hire someone that will make me a new web. I have more sick a$$ pictures of my customers cars. I think I'll do that tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
lookin to hire!? :hehe:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice pickem up!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Looks good....I would add billet in the bumper, and paint the door handles.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
LOOKS AWESOME! haha...lucky!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Just curious, but how much did you spend on those 24's and tires together?? I have got 20's on 38's but I would LOVE to get some 24's... Did the bigger rim make it ride rougher also??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:nod: I agree... nice rig. where u get those Mag-Hytec diff covers?
I got from Riding High in Tracy Ca.....Is the PML and Mag-Hytec the same?

Just curious, but how much did you spend on those 24's and tires together?? I have got 20's on 38's but I would LOVE to get some 24's... Did the bigger rim make it ride rougher also??
Got mine for almost $5 with tires and of course the price might change a bit depending on tire brand.......bigcountry is right, it won't change the ride believe it or not.

Impressive truck man, Very sharp look.
Thanks....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks good....I would add billet in the bumper, and paint the door handles.
I do have the billet for the bumper but i decided not to install it for more air to my intercooler.......and the door handles.....hmmm, not sure yet. Thanks

·
Registered
905 Posts
beast 1 and 2 look the same ? :confused:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts