Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold the powerstroke and upgraded to a duramax. Please dont hate me! I still will hangout here and bs with ya! Well I really love this thing and its quick:thumb: Here are some pics

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
man, I see more chevys with that style rims! must be like the dually withthe rockstars thing. nice looking truck! what numbers you put down?

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, I see more chevys with that style rims! must be like the dually withthe rockstars thing. nice looking truck! what numbers you put down?
those are dick cerpet or how ever u spell it wheels. there american racing. i havent seen anyone around here with them. I am right at the 500 mark. Need to adjust some tuning and add a lil water/meth

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i like that body style alot. the first thing i was going to say to you was might as well invest in some nice tie rods lol, but after reading your sig i see they are

did you buy the truck modded already?

·
Registered
983 Posts
congrats on a very beautiful truck! gotta love the power potential of a CR Diesel..
come on over to the DuramaxForum,there are a few upgrades you can do and with enough tuning adjustments 550HP is very possible on stock turbo and injectors! with giggle gas i have seen a guy lay down 690RWHP!

·
Registered
983 Posts
also those are Dick Cepeck wheels..

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Congrats on the new ride Josh.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
What was the selling points for you?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
No American Racing. Yes the truck was previously modded. It only has about 10k on all the mods and I know the guy well. I am actually a member on duramax forum now.
sorry i was just correcting your spelling on that! i noticed your avator then on the DF! wow 10K in mods,what all does she have? i only have $5,000 in my setup!
He was telling you it was spelled Dick Cepeck.
thanks for clearing that up for me!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I am at a loss for words. Good looking truck at least it is a diesel and not a gasser.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
very good looking truck on the outside! however i hate the interiors in chebby's and do not like the way the allison shifts.

but congrats on the new truck and i agree, at least its a diesel and not a gasser.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts