Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK ive owner the truck for almost 2 months now. Its a Harley f350
The truck has sat at the dealer by me since well proabably a year and a half now. I think i got a ridicoulous good deal on it.
The truck had a wopping 200 miles on it
I paid $50,000.00 on the dot Taxed and titled. which is like 47K for truck

The truck is Fully loaded with i believe every option you can get from ford
all 4 captain chairs
reverse camera
navi
sunroof
upfitter switches
20's
tailgate with step
power tow mirrors etc

The truck is all stock im waiting to go back to work next month to do a spartan 310 and exhaust intake etc.

These are the only pictures i have so far i will get some more later on.
Enjoy!

:icon_ford:

·
Registered
188 Posts
SWEEET rig, i love the inside of them harley trucks

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Sweet ride! Sounds like you got a good deal too!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sweet, congrats. I want to see some more pics. I still dont know to much about them 6.4s

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, congrats. I want to see some more pics. I still dont know to much about them 6.4s
I will post more pictures up soon. The interior is very nice. I sold my Luxuary Audi S4 to drive this. Its every bit of more nice then the Audi

·
Registered
40 Posts
OH YEAH!!!! thats sweet man:thumb:...Pick of the litter! I really love my Harley edition that i got in april... its only a 05 but previous owner kept it new... maybe 1 of these days i can afford to upgrade 2 a new 1... Congrats dude.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I almost bought a 2005 harley truck 2 years ago. Didnt get appoved for it so i stuck with my cars. They gave me this sucker for 0 down though haha!!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Nice truck buddy!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Could you take some pics of the interior? I really want 4 captian chairs but I haven't got a round to pricing everything out.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just some food for thought, If your going to get the 310 tune I would reccomend also purchasing some lower hp tunes and keep a stock box on it or you'll end up with wiped out rings.........I know from experience! Mines still in the shop

1 - 20 of 31 Posts