Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Sorry i haven't been on here for a while. Memorial weekend my house was broken into :(and they took both of our computers so i can't get messages until i get a new one. I am at work right now. That was a nice way to end our holiday fishing trip. I got a call from my neighbor saying you've been broken into and you better come home. So oh well. We are moving on and trying to fix and replace stuff. I just wanted everyone to know that i didn't abandon my 2nd family. :thumb:

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
That sucks. I had my house broke in to 11 years ago, it sucks the big one.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Man I hate to hear that. There is nothing the gets me worse then crooks stealing from hard working folks. Good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
dude, that sucks beyond words! I f'ing HATE thieves!!! I've had my stuff ripped off before too, and the worst part is not that you have to replace your stuff, but that some azzhat violated your personal space/property! Hope they find the ba$tards... :bang2::shoot::smiley_uzi::rod::blast2::Shoot2:

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. They hit 4 houses in my development over that weekend so things are getting bad where i live. And i'm way north of the metro area in a 5 year old development. Go figure. Yep the worst part is that some jackazzes were in MY house and took MY stuff that I worked for. Oh well.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
dude, that sucks beyond words! I f'ing HATE thieves!!! I've had my stuff ripped off before too, and the worst part is not that you have to replace your stuff, but that some azzhat violated your personal space/property! Hope they find the ba$tards... :bang2::shoot::smiley_uzi::rod::blast2::Shoot2:
To heck with they, I hope HE finds them.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
It sucks to have your house broken into. How ever, let me say at least you have good nieghbors to inform you. Also I hope that person was able to see the person committing the act and called the police.

A couple things to do if you go on vacation.

Let your trusting nieghbors know your going out of town. Give them permission to act upon yourself while out of town. What I mean by this, give them a written letter stating they are the care person for your property in your absence. This will allow them to call the police and get the ball rolling for the report.

Also make sure the person has all contact numbers for you. Not just your cell phone number. Hotel Number, Camp Ground Number, or where ever your staying number.

Let them know when you are expected to be back. If plans change contact them and let them know your new expected time to return.

I always let two nieghbors know when I am going out of town and when I will be returning. They do the same with me. I keep an eye on there property and they watch out for mine while I am gone.

Sorry this happened to you. Hopefully everything that was taken can be replaced.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thats too bad man. People that steal need to be shot. You need to get yourself a Doberman, Rotweiler, or Pit Bull, something mean. Ever since we got our Doberman it sure deters people from coming to our house.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
I now leave a light on a timer in the front window and I let my good(read in armed and crazy) neighbor know.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Thats too bad man. People that steal need to be shot. You need to get yourself a Doberman, Rotweiler, or Pit Bull, something mean. Ever since we got our Doberman it sure deters people from coming to our house.
My 100 pound lab works great. But he is friendly, although he barks very visciously.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry to hear about the break in man, that sucks. :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hang in there and hope to hear they catch em.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sorry to hear about the broke in. I hope they find the punks that broke in.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Man that Sucks! I f-ing hate thieves! Sorry to hear, but hey atleast that stuff can be replaced.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts