Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just got the TW chip, haven't had a chance to really play, always pulling a trailer. Today while out, w/ the girlfriend, (who just found out I spent that much $$) I was telling her the Extreme tune is very quick compared to the Diablo chip I had. Well.... loong story short, she wanted to see smoke, and it just happens we are first at a light. This dumba$$ pulls up beside me all ****y and flicks a cig. in my bed. (its a 4 door explorer) So I told her you wanna see what these 7400lb trucks can do.... she was all about it!! So... did the usual...4wd/spooled to 4psi, this guy wanted to play. Light turned green and by the time I got a chance to look, at least 4 lenths, and a nice cloud he's driving thru! I let him catch up, he tell me I'm #1(LOL) and I blow some more smoke on him and the whole time the girlfriend loved it!!!! Thats the best part.....I see more mods in the 6mo. Just too funny how much fun she had, I think she liked it more than I did!

·
Registered
241 Posts
nice kill :burnout :thumb:

so were you able to control the chip with your commander?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't hook it up to the commander....yet....still unsure if I am keeping the commander.

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
very nice goto love that :thumb: I hate when people threw there trash in the bed of your truck pisses me off...

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
nice kill, i get mad when someone else does, but right now my bed looks like a dumpster...lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Didn't hook it up to the commander....yet....still unsure if I am keeping the commander.
yea i was wondering if i could still use mine with a dp chip but i havent gotten a chance to give jody a call yet id also like to findout about how the quad actually defuels i don't know how helpful quadzilla will be on that my last experience with their customer service wasnt that great

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
yeah i hate it when people throw trash in truck beds... unless its alum. cans. lol take them in for scrap money

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Nice Kill He should've earned more for flicking cig butz in yer bed:(
I HATE THAT!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Nice kill man :thumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I consider myself a very restrained person but intentional disrespect like that really sets me. Not meaning to hijack but this f*er last night was switching lanes all over before a red light making sure he'd be first and switches into my lane with me only 20 feet back. I don't waste my brakes on him and end up stopping only about a foot short. I see in his mirror that he has some trash that he's ready to throw at me. All I can say is he's lucky he didn't. I don't settle my grudges with races if you follow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts