Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got around to installing my PHP FU chip and all I can say is WOW! IF not familiar with the FU chip Power Hungry Performance sells a chip package called the FU and it allows you to have a 6 pos chip and burn the programs to it your self from a list of over 20+ tunes I burned the Hight idle , 80Hp daily and 80HP light tow,Whisper mode,140HP extreme and the smoke show tune. each tune with the exception of the smoke tune exceeded my expectations I have only gotten the smoke tune to really pour out smoke once so far got to figuare that one out. I can now finally see why everyone says the transmission is the next thing after a chip. I don't think Ford built the trans to accelerate like that in an 8000lb dually. Or light all 4 back tires up from a stop. (Had to try it once) My only complant about there system is they need a 12pos chip or more to load more tunes on it. I have an exhaust leak (NOT the up pipes I just changed the gaskets on them and made no differance in the existing leak.) I need to find hard to do only really noticible under boost. (Chip made the sound more noticible) This is my first Diesel truck always been a gasser but untill I blow it up or tear the trans out and I am on here crying about it I love it for now.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i love my PHP chip. my smoke tune lays down some pretty good smoke when i get on it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts